Students have a few different opportunities for bonus this 9 weeks. Bonus points are worth a “free” quiz grade. Students may complete only one bonus for credit. All bonus opportunities must be turned in by Wednesday 10/17 at 3PM in order for credit.
- Box Tops for education – Clip out and complete a sheet of 50 box tops. Box tops must not be expired. Put your name and class period on the sheet before you turn it in. Box Top Collection Sheet Note: I will gladly take more than 1 sheet of box tops, but you can still only earn 1 bonus.
- Anchor Chart- Create an Anchor Chart poster to teach about a topic we’re studying in class. Posters must be colorful, neat and scientifically accurate. See list of topics below.
- Quizizz Review Game- Create a quizizz.com account (use your DCPS email address) and make your own review game for one of the topics we’ve covered this quarter. Review games can not be less than 25 questions. Share your Quizizz game with me and make sure your quizizz account has your real name on it in order to get credit.
Topics for Anchor Charts/Quizizz Review Games-
- Nature of Science – Variables/Scientific Methods etc.
- Atomic Structure
- The Periodic Table
- Pure Substances & Mixtures
- Acids/Bases/pH scale
- Physical Properties of Matter