6/1 A Day
6/2 B Day
Bonus Activity: VIDEO
Here is an opportunity for you to earn up to 6 BONUS points before the end of this nine week grading period.
You and up to two more students will develop a video that can be used by the science teachers for student instruction in the future. The content should be appropriate for posting on blogs or the school website. (No more than 3 working on this project)
Possible Topics that can be addressed include
- Advice to future students about how to be successful in science or
- FCAT review topics for grades 6 and 7. These can be found in your data analysis sheets that you used to prepare for FCAT.
- Another topic that you get approved by the teacher – in advance.
- Make a music video and write new words to a song.
- Make an instructional video that incorporates music and science content.
- Make an informative yet fun video.
What if you need an “extra” for the video?
- If you need a person or two for a walk on role or just for a few seconds of the video you may hire some extras. Their pay will be one bonus point.
- If you are an extra on a different video and you submit a video then you also can earn an extra bonus point in addition to the points you earn on your video.
What is required from each member of the group?
- Each working member of the group MUST submit a summary of what you did for the project. You can prepare a WORD Document and submit this through FOCUS.
- Include the link in the document with your summary.
- Be sure to use a header on the document that lists all members of the group.
How to submit
- You may upload your video to a private YouTube channel and share the link.
- You may upload your video to your public YouTube channel and share the link.
- You can upload the video to another service and share the link.
- You may submit a file on a clean, brand new flash drive; however, you will not get the flash drive back.
NO LATE SUBMISSIONS will be accepted for full credit. Penalties will apply for late submissions.